Dr. David Howard Paul M.D., PH.D.
Neurologist | Psychosomatic Medicine2026 Cliff Dr Suite 187 Santa Barbara CA, 93109
Dr. David Paul practices Neuropathology in Santa Barbara, CA. Dr. Paul studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. David Howard Paul M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Santa Barbara, CA 93109Get Direction
Dr. David Howard Paul M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paul
- Life Hacks to Make Alzheimer’s Care Easier
Being the caretaker of someone with Alzheimer’s is challenging, depressing, and sometimes exasperating. As a caregiver, you wear many hats. You are a nurse with skills to fix bumps and bruises, a housekeeper to clean up messes, and a doctor with knowledge about medical conditions. In addition, you...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Representing Rare Diseases and the Problem of Unaffordable Therapies
It’s called a rare disease any kind of condition that affects a number that is less than or equal to 200,000 Americans. Rare diseases are commonly over-looked by the community because not much people suffer from them, but most of the symptoms and signals said diseases cause will leave a surprised...
- Diagnosing Epilepsy: What You Need to Know
Sometimes, it can be difficult to know if an individual is having a bout of seizure. It is also not easy for physicians to make a diagnosis on what type of epilepsy or seizure a person has since there are various disorders that can be confused with epilepsy.The very first step, and probably the most...
- Parkinson's: Tips From a Professional Occupational Therapist
Once the bomb of diagnosis of Parkinson's has been dropped on a person, it is natural to feel devastated. Modern medicine can help a lot but still, cannot stop the progression of this disease. However, with lifestyle changes a person can delay the progression of symptoms, and continue to live...
- What Is Akathisia and How to Treat It?
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a medical condition that causes an individual to feel restless along with a constant urge to move. The term akathisia is derived from the Greek word akathemi, which would mean "to never sit down".Akathisia occurs as a side effect of first-generation or older...
- Dr. Hsien C Young M.D.317 W Pueblo St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Dr. Linda S Chen MD317 W Pueblo St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Dr. Robert D Harbaugh M.D.219 Nogales Ave Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Dr. David G Frecker M.D.219 Nogales Ave Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Dr. Karen B Dasilva MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Philip R Delio M.D.219 Nogales Ave Santa Barbara CA 93105