Dr. Ramesh Khanna MD
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | NephrologyOne Hospital Dr Columbia MO, 65212
Dr. Ramesh Khanna is a nephrologist practicing in Columbia, MO. Dr. Khanna specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Khanna most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India 1967
Grant Government Medical College 1967
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Internal Medicine; Lakewood Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Dr. Ramesh Khanna MD's Practice location
Columbia, MO 65212Get Direction
Dr. Ramesh Khanna MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khanna
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Causes Rhabdomyolysis?
Rhabdomyolysis is a condition in which the muscles are rapidly broken down resulting in the release of myoglobin — the muscle protein — into the blood. This is a rare condition, and the release of myoglobin into the blood can lead to damage of kidneys. It is mostly caused by muscle injury and...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Stones?
What are kidney stones?A kidney stone is a hard, crystal-like mineral substance formed within the kidney or urinary tract. In medical terms, it is known as nephrolithiasis. They are also called as renal calculi.Kidney stones can block the stream of urine and can result in urinary infection, kidney...
- What is a Cluster Headache?
Headaches that recur two to three times during a short period of time are known as cluster headaches. This may last for few weeks, to months. These headaches often occur after sleep and recur throughout the day. It usually appears during the same time of the year, or season of the year. It may...
- Dr. Myra June Watson D.O.1601 E Broadway Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Blake Jay Brooks M.D.1601 E Broadway Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Mark L. Vaporean M.D.1601 E Broadway Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Madhukar Misra MDOne Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Garry Paul Reams M.D.3300 Lemone Industrial Blvd Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Adam T Whaley-connell DO1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65212