Dr. Donna Norman is a pediatrician practicing in Davenport, IA. Dr. Norman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Norman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Norman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Donna M Norman DO's Practice location
Davenport, IA 52804Get Direction
Dr. Donna M Norman DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- Dr. Mai Shehata M.D.1351 West Central Park Avenue Davenport Iowa 52804
- Dr. Curt C. Mcclellan DO1351 W Central Park Ave Davenport IA 52804
- Dr. Majdi A Omar MD865 Lincoln Rd Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Haile Neptune MD1625 Avenue Of The Cities Moline IL 61265
- Dr. Linda M Delessio MD865 Lincoln Rd Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Michael James Schott MD106 19th Ave Moline IL 61265