Physician Richard Assaf specializes in the medical diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the skin, hair and nails and dermatological surgery. Also offered are therapeutic skin peels, skin treatments, Latisse and XEOMIN. Doctor Assaf provides personal attention and individualized medical care in a progressive patient care setting.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1990
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1990
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Doctor 2017 Castle Connelly
- Top Doctor 2016 Castle Connelly
- Top Doctor 2015 Castle Connelly
- Patient's Choice Award 2017 Vitals
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2017 Vitals
- On-time Doctor Award 2017 Vitals
- Patient's Choice Award 2016 Vitals
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2016 Vitals
- On-time Doctor Recognition 2016 Vitals
- Patient's Choice Award 2015 Vitals
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2015 Vitals
- On-time Doctor Recognitioni 2015 Vitals
- Patient's Choice Award 2014 Vitals
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2014 Vitals
- On-Time Doctor Award 2014 Vitals
- Distinguished customer Service Award - Physician's Office Staff 2010 Fairview/Lakewood/Lutheran Hospitals (Cleveland Clinic Hospitals)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Plantar Wart
- Sebaceous Cyst
- American Academy of Dermatology, Ohio Dermatological Association, Cleveland Dermatological Society
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Dermatology
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Richard R Assaf MD's Practice location
Westlake, OH 44145Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Richard R Assaf MD | Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Richard R Assaf MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Assaf
His wife (Practice Manager) is incredibly RUDE.
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Scalp Psoriasis?
Scalp psoriasis is a very common scalp condition characterized by raised, scaly patches on the scalp. This condition is found in approximately 7.5 million people in the country. In most cases, people with this condition may also have symptoms of psoriasis in other parts of the body. The scalp...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum?
Molloscum contagiosum is a viral infection that presents wart-like bumps or small growths on the skin. Usually, these growths are pink, white, or skin-colored. They are smooth, shiny, and pearly looking. The center of these growths is indented like a dimple.This infection is very common among kids...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Women are well aware of how ugly blackheads can look, and just how easily they can spoil our look for that special occasion. We spend hours sitting through painful procedures at parlors to get rid of ugly blackheads that cover up our noses and cheeks. But do you know the medical causes of a...
- How Do I Prevent Wrinkles?
Rejuvenating the skin to look youthful and healthy is now possible with a range of techniques. Treatment for healthy skin varies depending on the individual. Tips to maintain healthy skin:...
- Ringworm of the Body and Scalp
IntroductionDermatophytes are fungi that get nutrients from keratin for growth. They usually affect the skin, nails, and hair. The species that commonly invade the keratin are those that belong to the genus Trichophyton, Epidermophyton, and Microsporum. Fungal infections produce ring-like...
- Is Scabies a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)?
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)These are infections that can be passed from one person to another through anal sex, oral sex, and vaginal sex. Many people might have an STD, but they may not show symptoms. STDs are common in people. They can be dangerous, but most of them can be...
- Dr. Missale L. Mesfin MD201 N Washington St Falls Church Virginia 22046
- Dr. Eric Bret Baud M.D.2001 Crocker Rd Westlake OH 44145
- Dr. Elma D Baron MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Richard E Ranchoff MD20455 Lorain Rd Cleveland OH 44126
- Dr. Esti G Gumpertz M.D.6801 Mayfield Rd Cleveland OH 44124
- Dr. Nathaniel Charter Cevasco M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195