Dr. Chee Bauer is a pediatrician practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Bauer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bauer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bauer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 2013
Dr. Chee Bauer MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
Dr. Chee Bauer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Dr. Donna A. Johnson Other8100 S WALKER AVE OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73139
- Dr. Hala Chaaban MD1200 Mark Everett Drive Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73104
- Dr. Stephanie Husen DO4219 S Western Ave Oklahoma City OK 73109
- Dr. Kathleen Elizabeth Combs MD420 SW 10TH ST OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73109
- Dr. Dina M. Bowen M.D.1205 Health Center Pkwy Yukon OK 73099
- Dr. Stuart W. Schrader D.O.609 W MEMORIAL RD OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73114