Dr. Shireen Hashmat M.D.
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Nephrology9000 W Wisconsin Ave Pediatric Nephrology Milwaukee WI, 53226
Dr. Shireen Hashmat is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Hashmat specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Dr. Shireen Hashmat M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60637Get Direction
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- Dr. Shihtien Wang M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Ellis D Avner MDChildren's Hospital Of Wisconsin Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Craig C Porter MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Ms. Rajasree Sreedharan M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Cynthia Pan MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Priya Pais M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226