Dr. Jerome E Thurman M.D.,F.A.C.E.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism1551 Wall St 400 Saint Charles MO, 63303
Dr. Jerome Thurman practices Endocrinology in Saint Charles, MO. Dr. Thurman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Thurman examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1992
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- The role of thiazolidinediones in the treatment of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Insulin pen injection devices for management of patients with type 2 diabetes: considerations based on an endocrinologist's practical experience in the United States.
- Analysis of insulin pen devices for the treatment of diabetes mellitus.
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Graves' Disease
- St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; St Johns Mercy Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- St John's Mercy Med Center
- Johns Hopkins University/Bayview Medical Center Program
Dr. Jerome E Thurman M.D.,F.A.C.E.'s Practice location
Saint Charles, MO 63303Get Direction
SAINT CHARLES, MO 63303Get Direction
Dr. Jerome E Thurman M.D.,F.A.C.E.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thurman
- Should Doctors Consider Brittle Diabetes Separate from Type 1 Diabetes?
Back in 2012, a Long Island resident, Rosemarie Sorge, was rushed to the emergency room with diabetic ketoacidosis. Diabetic ketoacidosis is a deadly condition that is characterized by an excess of ketones in the bloodstream, caused by a lack of insulin. These ketones are highly toxic and can create...
- "Dining With Diabetes" Reaches Penn State With its Online Course
Patients newly-diagnosed with diabetes may have a difficult time adjusting to a new lifestyle of constantly managing the disease and eliminating certain foods from their diet. Especially when they knew nothing about the disease before.The ‘Dining With Diabetes’ program was created for newly...
- Study Predicts 40 Million People with Diabetes Might Be Without Insulin by 2030
According to a new study, diabetic patients' access to insulin may fall short by the year 2030. Diabetes diagnoses continue to rise in numbers, and it's predicted that approximately 79 million adults with type 2 diabetes will require insulin to manage it. Because of the current levels of insulin...
- Chemicals Common in Plastics Might Impact Health
Plastics are abundantly used in most everyday life purposes. They are used in the majority of daily foods consumed like soft drinks, packaging trays, frozen ready-meal trays, and in very many other forms relating to everyday meals. These plastics are produced from a wide range of chemicals in...
- Dr. Charles Kilo MD12414 Clayton Rd St. Louis Missouri 63131
- Dr. Swaroopa Vittalmurthy Bartakke MD1011 Bowles Avenue Fenton MO 63026
- Dr. Neelavathi Senkottaiyan M.D.621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Bibi Irum Hasnain M.D.201 BJC SAINT PETERS DR STE 200 SAINT PETERS MO 63376
- Dr. Simon J Fisher MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Veronica P. Mcgregor M.D.621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141