Dr. Christine Kirchner is a Dentist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Kirchner specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mrs. Christine Lee Kirchner D.D.S.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98136Get Direction
Mrs. Christine Lee Kirchner D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kirchner
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Dr. Rosemary Thomas DMD14655 Ne Bel Red Rd Bellevue WA 98007-3900
- Dr. Jennifer Luna D.D.S.22725 44th Ave W Mountlake Terrace WA 98043
- Dr. Eric Derovanessian D.D.S15710 NE 24th St Bellevue Washington 98008
- Dr. Kari D. Chellis DDS4700 42nd Ave SW Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Allen D. Colic D.D.S., M.S.D.9714 3rd Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Gerald K. Wolff4400 California Avenue Southwest Seattle Washington 98116