Dr. Song Zang is a rheumatologist practicing in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Zang specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Zang treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Peking Union Medical University 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine Program A
Dr. Song Zang MD's Practice location
Kingsport, TN 37660Get Direction
FAYETTEVILLE, AR 72703Get Direction
Dr. Song Zang MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Women and Osteoporosis
During menopause and perimenopause, women typically experience a hormonal imbalance that slows down the production of bone tissue. One of the main hormones responsible for keeping bones strong and healthy is estrogen, which is present in both men and women. With menopause, estrogen levels drop...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- New Treatment for Early Stages of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Although the course of rheumatoid arthritis is different for every individual, it is worth mentioning that with proper treatment, the progression can be slowed down or even stopped altogether. Currently, there are several ways to treat RA and among these approaches is COBRA therapy. The COBRA...
- The Stories of 3 Inspiring Lupus Patients
Lupus can be devastating for anyone who has it. It is a problem within the immune system of the body in which the defense system of the body starts to attack itself. Lupus is the condition when the body produces excessive antibodies in the blood stream, which confuses the system. The results are...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Mr. Christopher Richard Morris MDThree Sheridan Square Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. William M Wason MD325 N State Of Franklin Rd Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Annette Marie Abril M.D.3 Sheridan Sq Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. David P Lurie M. D.106 Woodlawn Dr Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. J Suzanne Moore MD303 MED TECH PKWY STE 200 JOHNSON CITY TN 37604
- Dr. Gerald F Falasca MD303 MED TECH PKWY JOHNSON CITY TN 37604