Dr. Dick Guang-iong Hwang M.D., PH.D.
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology75 Francis St Bwh, Department Of P Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Dick Hwang is a pathologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Hwang is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Hwang can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Hwang may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
- Bayesian Markov chain Monte Carlo sequence analysis reveals varying neutral substitution patterns in mammalian evolution.
- Sonographic features of pectoralis muscle necrosis secondary to gemcitabine-induced radiation recall: case report and review of current literature.
- Automated Nucleated RBC Measurement Using the Sysmex XE-5000 Hematology Analyzer: Frequency and Clinical Significance of the Nucleated RBCs.
Dr. Dick Guang-iong Hwang M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98101Get Direction
Dr. Dick Guang-iong Hwang M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Pavel Idelevich93 Kimball Beach Road Hingham Massachusetts 02043
- Stephen Lyle840 Memorial Drive Cambridge Massachusetts 02139
- Dr. Nathaniel Simon Treister DMD, DMSC75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Eric U Yee MD330 Brookline Avenue Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Ronald Balassanian MD55 Fruit Street Wrn 2 Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Andrew M Kaplan M.D.114 Whitwell St Quincy MA 02169