Dr. Jarrod Paul Holmes MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology121 Sotoyome St Santa Rosa CA, 95405
Dr. Jarrod Holmes is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Holmes specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Jarrod Paul Holmes MD's Practice location
Santa Rosa, CA 95405Get Direction
Santa Rosa, CA 95403Get Direction
Dr. Jarrod Paul Holmes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Holmes
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Treatment Options of Multiple Myeloma
A team led by a consultant haematology specialist takes care of you if you are a multiple myeloma patient. The team discusses your situation and suggests the best treatment for you, but you will finally decide.It may be paramount to compile a list of questions which you will ask the specialist...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- Dr. Alan Chalmers Pryor M.D.121 Sotoyome St Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Dr. Fan Zhang MD401 Bicentennial Way Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Jeffrey Z. Ye MD401 Bicentennial Way Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Marek Bozdech M.D.121 Sotoyome St Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Dr. Helen Collins M.D.121 Sotoyome St Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Dr. Nicolaj Andersen MD401 Bicentennial Way Santa Rosa CA 95403