Dr. Richard Deming practices Radiation Oncology in Des Moines, IA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Deming specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1980
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Simultaneous determination of nitrite and nitrate ions in culture media by ion interaction chromatography.
- Use of the simplex method to optimize the mobile phase for the micellar chromatographic separation of inorganic anions.
- Utilization of mustard waste isolates for improved production of astaxanthin by Xanthophyllomyces dendrorhous.
- Theoretical study of hydrogen-bonded complexes of chlorophenols with water or ammonia: Correlations and predictions of pKa values.
- Simplex optimization of ion-pair reversed-phase high performance liquid
- Enhanced sensitivity and selectivity in the detection of polycyclic aromatic
- Cloud-point extraction and reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography for the determination of carbamate insecticide residues in fruits.
- Sequential injection spectrophotometric determination of tetracycline antibiotics in pharmaceutical preparations and their residues in honey and milk samples using yttrium (III) and cationic surfactant.
- Role of different salts on cloud-point extraction of isoprocarb and promecarb insecticides followed by high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Olsalazine is contraindicated during pelvic radiation therapy: results of a double-blind, randomized clinical trial.
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Oral Cancer
- Univ Ca Sf Med Ctr, Radiation Oncology; Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Radiation Oncology; Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Internal Medicine
Dr. Richard L Deming MD's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50314Get Direction
Dr. Richard L Deming MD's reviewsWrite Review
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which was actually stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a double...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- Dr. Philip J Colletier MD411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. George H Voynov MD411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Robert John Isaak M.D., PHARM.D.1221 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. John M Martens MD411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. John T Triantafyllos M.D.1221 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Benjamin G Slane MD1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309