Dr. Harold Yoon practices Radiation Oncology in Brooklyn, NY. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Yoon specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 2003
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
Dr. Harold A Yoon MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11209Get Direction
Decatur, IL 62526Get Direction
Dr. Harold A Yoon MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the several treatment methods available for cancer. It is used to treat many different types of cancer. At least half of the patients with cancer receive radiation therapy during their cancer treatment. Radiation therapy can be used as the main treatment for your cancer...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Sophia Edwards Bennett MD, PH.D4708 OLEANDER DR MYRTLE BEACH SC 29577
- Dr. Joshua N. Halpern MD121 Delcalb Avenue Brooklyn New York 11201
- Richard J. Stabile33 Overlook Road Summit New Jersey 7901
- Dr. Gordon Guo M.D.535 Barnhill Drive Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Kaled M Alektiar MD1275 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Timothy An-thy Chan MD, PHD1275 York Ave New York NY 10065