Dr. Abraham Itty D.M.D
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry13575 W Indian School Rd. Suite 1000 Litchfield Park AZ, 85340
Dr. Abraham Itty is a Pediatric Dentist serving the Litchfield Park, Surprise, Peoria and Glendale areas. Dr. Itty is experienced in Orthodontics, Special Needs and Emergency Care. He is a professional ...
Education and Training
University of Arizona B.S.
Harvard School of Dental Medicine D.M.D.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Sedation Dentistry For Kids
- Special Needs
- Emergency Care
- Professional Member American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Member Arizona Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Abraham Itty D.M.D's Practice location
DALLAS, TX 75246Get Direction
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Get Direction
Dr. Abraham Itty D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Itty
- Gabby a.
Super nice doctor..
- Treating Breast Cancer
If you have been diagnosed with cancer, you will be assigned a Multidisciplinary team. This team involves a group of doctors specialized in different fields such as radiologists, surgeon, and oncologists who will get together with you and plan your treatment.The methods of treatment available for...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Misee Harris D.M.D.8085 W Bell Rd Peoria AZ 85382
- Dr. Jeffrey Neil Brownstein DDS3820 W Happy Valley Rd. Glendale AZ 85310
- Dr. Gregory Whelan DMD9840 W. Yearling Rd Peoria AZ 85383
- Dr. Jeanette Maclean D.D.S.6320a W Union Hills Dr Glendale AZ 85308
- Jaren Tolman Jensen DDS4025 W Bell Rd Phoenix AZ 85053
- Gregory P. Mathieu DDS14425 W Mcdowell Rd Goodyear AZ 85395