Richard Corea O.D.
Optometrist620 Boulton St Bel Air MD, 21014
Dr. Richard Corea is an optometrist practicing in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Corea specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Corea performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Richard Corea O.D.'s Practice location
Richard Corea O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Stephen Cyford O.D.620 Boulton St Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Melissa Beth Dempsey-connolly O.D.698 Baltimore Pike Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Grace M. Kim O.D.513 Baltimore Pike Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Jeffrey R Kessler OD530 Baltimore Pike Bel Air MD 21014
- Jeanette Bonsack O.D.620 Boulton St Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Joseph L Derose OD698 BALTIMORE PIKE BEL AIR MD 21014