Dr. Edward F Reda MD
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology334 Underhill Ave Building 3c Yorktown Heights NY, 10598
Dr. Edward Reda practices Pediatric Urology in Yorktown Heights, NY. Pediatric urologists treat young patients who suffer from an illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract, including the kidneys, ureters, bladder. As a pediatric urologist, Dr. Reda is a surgeon who diagnoses, treats, and manages voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections that require surgery. Some procedures that Dr. Reda performs include surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract, hypospadias, and disorders of sex development; surgery for groin conditions in childhood; evaluation and surgical management of kidney stone disease; and surgical management of tumors and malignancies of the kidney, bladder, and testis.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Laparoscopic Fowler-Stephens orchiopexy for the high abdominal testis.
- Correction of penoscrotal transposition: a novel approach.
- Psychosocial adaptation of middle childhood boys with hypospadias after genital surgery.
- Accessory and ectopic scrotum with VATER association.
- Single layered small intestinal submucosa in the repair of severe chordee and complicated hypospadias.
- Injectable prosthetic materials for the management of reflux and urinary incontinence in children.
- Contrast-induced central nervous system toxicity after radiographic evaluation of the lower urinary tract in myelodysplastic patients with ventriculoperitoneal shunts.
- The use of botulinum toxin A injection for the management of external sphincter dyssynergia in neurologically normal children.
- Orchiopexy of the high undescended testis by division of the spermatic vessels: a
- Primary renal mesenchymal chondrosarcoma: a case report.
- Human monorchism: a clinicopathological study of unilateral absent testes in 65 boys.
- Acquired undescended testes.
- Elusive vesicoureteral reflux in children with normal contrast cystograms.
- Traumatic ureteropelvic disruption in the child.
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Urology; Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, General Surgery
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Bronx
Dr. Edward F Reda MD's Practice location
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598Get Direction
TARRYTOWN, NY 10591Get Direction
Dr. Edward F Reda MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reda
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- Dr. Jordan S Gitlin MD247 ROUTE 100 SOMERS NY 10589
- Dr. Israel Franco MD334 Underhill Ave Yorktown Heights NY 10598
- Dr. Richard Schlussel MD150 WHITE PLAINS RD TARRYTOWN NY 10591
- Dr. Lori Dyer MD1200 High Ridge Road Stamford CT 06905
- Dr. Sarah Marie Lambert MD5 PERRYRIDGE RD GREENWICH CT 06830
- Dr. Warren D Bromberg MDMount Kisco Medical Group Pc Mount Kisco NY 10549