Dr. Marc Williams is a pediatrician practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Williams is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Williams diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Williams can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Marc S Williams MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84107Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84143Get Direction
Dr. Marc S Williams MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Robert M. Ward Other417 Wakara Way Salt Lake City Utah 84108
- Dr. Douglas Brent Nielsen MD390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Titus Chan MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Dale L Chapman MD5770 S 250 E Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Adam Hawker12453 South 265 West, Suite B Draper UT 84020
- Dr. Virginia Vierra MD5063 Cottonwood St Salt Lake City UT 84107