Dr. Arvind Chaudhry MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology6001 North Mayfair Medical Oncology Ass Spokane WA, 99208
Dr. Arvind Chaudhry is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Chaudhry specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Christian Medical College 1989
- Study of AM0010 With FOLFOX Compared to FOLFOX Alone Second-line Tx in Pts With Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
- Clinical Trial of Lurbinectedin (PM01183)/Doxorubicin (DOX) Versus Cyclophosphamide (CTX), Doxorubicin (DOX) and Vincristine (VCR) (CAV) or Topotecan as Treatment in Patients With Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- A Study to Evaluate Characteristics Predictive of a Positive Imaging Study for Distant Metastases in Patients With Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Arvind Chaudhry MD's Practice location
Spokane, WA 99208Get Direction
Dr. Arvind Chaudhry MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chaudhry
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...