Dr. Sunil Chauhan practices Neuropathology in Peoria, IL. Dr. Chauhan studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Government Medical College, Karnatak University, Bellary, Mysore India Medical
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Vesicle formation by amphiphilic 10-alkyl-3-methyl isoalloxazine in aqueous medium.
- Biomimetic oxidation of ibuprofen with hydrogen peroxide catalysed by horseradish peroxidase (HRP) and 5,10,15,20-tetrakis-(2',6'-dichloro-3'-sulphonatophenyl)porphyrinatoiro n(III) and manganese(III) hydrates in AOT reverse micelles.
- Formation of 6-formyl-7-hydroxy-8-methoxycoumarin and 5,8-dioxopsoralen by reaction of 8-methoxypsoralen with H2O2 and potassium superoxide (KO2) catalyzed by halogenated or perhalogenated 5,10,15,20-tetraarylporphyrinatoiron(III) chlorides.
- Regioselective biomimetic oxidation of etodolac with iodosylbenzene catalyzed by halogenated and perhalogenated metalloporphyrins in dichloromethane.
- Epoxidation of alkenes with hydrogen peroxide catalyzed by iron(III) porphyrins in ionic liquids.
- Oxidation of thiols with molecular oxygen catalyzed by cobalt(II) phthalocyanines in ionic liquid.
- Electron transfer in natural and unnatural flavoporphyrins.
- Growth promotion and yield enhancement of peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) by application of plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria.
- 9,10-Anthraquinones and other biologically active compounds from the genus Rubia.
- Activity-guided isolation of antioxidants from the roots of Rheum emodi.
- Effect of side chain length on the aggregation of amphiphilic 5,10,15-tris (1-methylpyridinium-4-yl)-20-[4-(alkoxy) phenyl] 21H, 23H porphyrin tritosylates.
- Activity-guided isolation of antioxidants from the leaves of Terminalia arjuna.
- Quality traits of Indian peanut cultivars and their utility as nutritional and functional food.
- Surfactant assisted self-assembly of zinc 5,10-bis (4-pyridyl)-15,20-bis (4-octadecyloxyphenyl) porphyrin into supramolecular nanoarchitectures.
- Synthesis of 21,23-selenium- and tellurium-substituted 5-porphomethenes, 5,10-porphodimethenes, 5,15-porphodimethenes, and porphotrimethenes and their interactions with mercury.
- Isolation and characterization of electrophiles from 2-haloethylnitrosoureas forming cytotoxic DNA cross-links and cyclic nucleotide adducts and the analysis of base site-selectivity by ab initio calculations.
- Characterization of alkyldinitrogen species implicated in the carcinogenic, mutagenic and anticancer activities of N-nitroso compounds.
- Mechanism of action of (2-haloethyl)nitrosoureas on DNA. Isolation and reactions of postulated 2-(alkylimino)-3-nitrosooxazolidine intermediates in the decomposition of 1,3-bis(2-chloroethyl)-, 1-(2-chloroethyl)-3-cyclohexyl-, and 1-(2-chloroethyl)-3
- Incorporation of synthetic tetramethylene diamine 8,8'-bis(riboflavin tetraacetate) in DMPC vesicles.
- University of North Carolina (UNC) Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Sunil M Chauhan MD's Practice location
Peoria, IL 61606Get Direction
PORT ST LUCIE, FL 34987Get Direction
Dr. Sunil M Chauhan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chauhan
- Golfer Morgan Hoffman Reveals that He Has Muscular Dystrophy
For many individuals in the world, muscular dystrophy is a condition that can severely incapacitate them and render them unable to perform tasks that other healthy individuals will have no problem with.Athletes and individuals who play a sport or discipline, in particular, will arguably be more...
- Robin Williams' Secret Battle with Lewy Body Dementia
What is Lewy body dementia?Lewy body dementia is a progressive neurological disease characterized by an abnormal buildup of proteins called Lewy bodies in the brain cells involved in memory, thinking, behavior, and movement. This protein buildup is also associated with Parkinson’s disease....
- The Therapy of the Future: Virtual Reality For Parkinson’s Disease
At first glance, it is not clear how to make a connection between virtual reality and Parkinson’s disease. But by looking closer, this form of technology may actually contribute to the treatment of this condition.Around 60,000 new cases of Parkinson’s disease are reported annually in the United...
- Why Alzheimer's Caregivers Are At Risk for Depression
It’s a very common story. Someone receives a diagnosis of a disease or disorder that will at some point require constant care, then a loved one, a parent, spouse, child or sibling, jumps into caregiver mode. Over time, as the needs of the patient grows, the pressure of being a caregiver is 24/7...
- What Is Akathisia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a feeling of anxiety or restlessness. Its symptoms tend to overlap with the symptoms of other physical and psychological disorders. The diagnosis depends on a very subjective feeling of restlessness. Hence, recognizing akathisia can be somewhat tricky. Movement...
- How Does MS Affect Emotions?
Multiple sclerosis is by nature a very emotional condition. Just like cognitive and physical symptoms in people with MS, there are a number of emotional symptoms that are brought about by the damage of the central nervous system.One of the results of multiple sclerosis is that it attacks myelin,...
- Subhash K. Patel M.D.25 North Winfield Road Winfield Illinois 60190
- Elias Samaha M.D.530 NE Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61637
- Gregory M. Blume Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Maria Karbowska-jankowska Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Erhan Ergene Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Shanta D. Mattai Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606