Dr. Sunil M Chauhan MD
Neurologist | Neurology100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL, 61606
Dr. Sunil Chauhan practices Neuropathology in Peoria, IL. Dr. Chauhan studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Government Medical College, Karnatak University, Bellary, Mysore India Medical
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Vesicle formation by amphiphilic 10-alkyl-3-methyl isoalloxazine in aqueous medium.
- Biomimetic oxidation of ibuprofen with hydrogen peroxide catalysed by horseradish peroxidase (HRP) and 5,10,15,20-tetrakis-(2',6'-dichloro-3'-sulphonatophenyl)porphyrinatoiro n(III) and manganese(III) hydrates in AOT reverse micelles.
- Formation of 6-formyl-7-hydroxy-8-methoxycoumarin and 5,8-dioxopsoralen by reaction of 8-methoxypsoralen with H2O2 and potassium superoxide (KO2) catalyzed by halogenated or perhalogenated 5,10,15,20-tetraarylporphyrinatoiron(III) chlorides.
- Regioselective biomimetic oxidation of etodolac with iodosylbenzene catalyzed by halogenated and perhalogenated metalloporphyrins in dichloromethane.
- Epoxidation of alkenes with hydrogen peroxide catalyzed by iron(III) porphyrins in ionic liquids.
- Oxidation of thiols with molecular oxygen catalyzed by cobalt(II) phthalocyanines in ionic liquid.
- Electron transfer in natural and unnatural flavoporphyrins.
- Growth promotion and yield enhancement of peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) by application of plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria.
- 9,10-Anthraquinones and other biologically active compounds from the genus Rubia.
- Activity-guided isolation of antioxidants from the roots of Rheum emodi.
- Effect of side chain length on the aggregation of amphiphilic 5,10,15-tris (1-methylpyridinium-4-yl)-20-[4-(alkoxy) phenyl] 21H, 23H porphyrin tritosylates.
- Activity-guided isolation of antioxidants from the leaves of Terminalia arjuna.
- Quality traits of Indian peanut cultivars and their utility as nutritional and functional food.
- Surfactant assisted self-assembly of zinc 5,10-bis (4-pyridyl)-15,20-bis (4-octadecyloxyphenyl) porphyrin into supramolecular nanoarchitectures.
- Synthesis of 21,23-selenium- and tellurium-substituted 5-porphomethenes, 5,10-porphodimethenes, 5,15-porphodimethenes, and porphotrimethenes and their interactions with mercury.
- University of North Carolina (UNC) Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Sunil M Chauhan MD's Practice location
Peoria, IL 61606Get Direction
STUART, FL 34994Get Direction
Dr. Sunil M Chauhan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chauhan
- Steroids for Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and the spinal cord. Some of the early symptoms of this disease include numbness, tingling sensations, blurry vision, and feeling weak. Individuals with MS also report other symptoms such as thinking...
- Why "I'll Push You" Is an Inspiring Film for Muscular Dystrophy Patients
"I'll Push You" is a film that follows two friends who make the decision to take a journey lasting 500 miles. For any set of friends, this would be intimidate, but these two friends aren't a normal pair. Justin, one of the friends in the film, was diagnosed with a neuromuscular illness. The...
- Diagnosing Epilepsy: What You Need to Know
Sometimes, it can be difficult to know if an individual is having a bout of seizure. It is also not easy for physicians to make a diagnosis on what type of epilepsy or seizure a person has since there are various disorders that can be confused with epilepsy.The very first step, and probably the most...
- Carol Burnett's Beloved Sidekick, Tim Conway, Is Battling Dementia
A person's age or status does not matter when dementia is in the picture. Dementia is a blanket term for deterioration in mental and cognitive ability. Over time, dementia can progress enough to interfere with someone's daily life. ...
- Researchers Understand More About Why Brain Cells Die in Parkinson's Disease
One of the significant hurdles in finding the treatment of any of the neurodegenerative diseases is the limited knowledge regarding the underlying mechanism. It is known that Parkinson’s and many other neurodegenerative disorders occur due to the buildup of malformed proteins. In the case of...
- Hospital Outcomes Proven to Be Worse for Dementia Patients
Patients with delirium or dementia have inferior treatment during hospital stays, a large population study from the University of Stirling shows. Professor Emma Reynish, the study’s author and lead researcher, uncovered markedly different results in outcomes.“People who are admitted to hospital...
- Gregory M. Blume Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Maria Karbowska-jankowska Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Christopher Zallek Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Shanta D. Mattai Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- David Wang Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Dennis Garwacki Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606