Dr. John Wolfe Blotzer MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology25 Monument Rd Suite 140 York PA, 17403
Dr. John Blotzer is a rheumatologist practicing in York, PA. Dr. Blotzer specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Blotzer treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Accurate use of laboratory tests in rheumatic diseases.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus I: historical aspects.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus V: lupus nephritis.
- Osteoarthritis III: clinical features.
- Echovirus-associated polyarthritis. Report of a case with synovial fluid and synovial histologic characterization.
- "Toilet seat" sciatic neuropathy.
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Rheumatology; Univ Of Md Med Sys, Internal Medicine
Dr. John Wolfe Blotzer MD's Practice location
York, PA 17403Get Direction
YORK, PA 17407Get Direction
Dr. John Wolfe Blotzer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blotzer
- Fist-Clenching and Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is not an uncommon condition, but it is normally thought of us one that exclusively affects the elderly. However, new information shows that people of any age may be susceptible to arthritis, and fist clenching could be a warning sign.Common painsIt is important to know whether...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- 8 Supplements for Arthritis Pain
Arthritis is a painful condition that usually affects the joints. Around 350 million people in the world have arthritis. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are approximately more than 50 million people with arthritis symptoms in the US alone. Supplements for...
- Lena Dunham Opens Up About Fibromyalgia Diagnosis
Fibromyalgia involves widespread pain throughout the patient's entire body. For some, the pain might only be in specific areas, like the back and neck. Those with fibromyalgia also have extreme sensitivity, stiffness, and bone-wearing fatigue. ...
- Man Surprises Girlfriend Suffering from Lupus with a Proposal and Marriage the Same Day
Getting engaged and getting married are two of the biggest life-changing chapters in any person's life. But, for Nicole Carfagna, a woman who has been diagnosed with lupus, these two important events happened in one night all because of the careful planning and dedication of her then boyfriend, now...
- Motherhood and Rheumatoid Arthritis: Facts and Myths
Being diagnosed with a lifelong, chronic illness can affect more than just individual life. Being diagnosed at a young age means all long-term decisions must be filtered through new realities. While this is true for anyone, it can be that much more difficult for those that must learn to cope with...
- Dr. Joyce Kopicky Burd M.D.292 Saint Charles Way York PA 17402
- Dr. Luis A Toro MD1855 Powder Mill Rd York PA 17402
- Dr. Sadia Rehman Khan MD292 Saint Charles Way York PA 17402
- Dr. David Thomas Francois MD292 Saint Charles Way York PA 17402
- Dr. David A Axelrod M.D.1620 S QUEEN ST YORK PA 17403
- Dr. Christine A Phillips MD3130 GRANDVIEW RD HANOVER PA 17331