Brian J Pacious MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Ultrasound1508 Willow Lawn Dr Suite 117 Richmond VA, 23230
Dr. Brian Pacious is a radiologist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Pacious specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1982
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1982
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- St Mary'S Hosp Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Naval Hospital, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Mary's Hospital
- St Mary's Hospital and Medical Center Program
Brian J Pacious MD's Practice location
Brian J Pacious MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pacious
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Evelyn A. May M.D.Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore Maryland 21287
- Uma R Prasad M.D.1250 E Marshall Street Richmond VA 23298
- Ahmet Baykal M.D.1250 E Marshall Street Richmond VA 23298
- Dwight Dwain Hoarau M.D.1924 Windingridge Dr Henrico VA 23238
- Jessica Berliner MD1508 Willow Lawn Dr Richmond VA 23230
- Charles H Cockrell MD1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298