Dr. Sarah Johnson-welch practices Pediatric Pathology in Dallas, TX. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Johnson-welch is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
CHILDRENS HOSP 1985
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1977
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Member College of American Pathologists
- Member Society for Pediatric Pathology
- Brigham & Women's Hospital Program
Dr. Sarah Frances Johnson-welch MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. Sarah Frances Johnson-welch MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a complex disease, which affects the central nervous system, which is made up of the brain and spinal cord along with optic nerves. Multiple sclerosis is not a terminal illness but a lifelong medical condition. Moreover, MS is neither...
- What is IBS with Constipation?
IBS with constipation (IBS-C) refers to an abdominal pain or disturbance associated with constipation. The signs and symptoms of IBS-C are long-lasting and keeps on recurring. The suffering from this disorder comes with hard and lumpy stools or watery stools at times. Constipation is a severe...
- Everything You Need to Know About Vaginal Thrush
Vaginal thrush is a common condition among women and is caused by a yeast infection. It may be uncomfortable and unpleasant at times, but is treatable with medication available in pharmacies. However, there have been cases where treatment was difficult and in some women, the infection kept coming...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- How to Prepare for a Hysterectomy
The very thought of surgery often triggers a sense of panic and anxiety, and the morbid fear of pain, complications, and a prolonged recovery phase. But technology has changed the medical landscape, and gynecologists today are moving confidently toward less invasive and painless surgical techniques...
- Can You Randomly Develop Lactose Intolerance?
Lactose intolerance is a common disorder, affecting approximately 50 million Adults in America. Although the majority of individuals claim that they suddenly developed lactose intolerance, this is rarely the case. Even though damage or sickness of the intestines can cause random lactose intolerance;...
- Dr. Naseem Uddin MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Arthur George Weinberg MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Veena Rajaram MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dominick Christopher Cavuoti Other5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Sandy Diane Cope-yokoyama MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Beverly Barton Rogers MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390