Dr. Alexander Moldanado M.D.
Family Practitioner50 S San Mateo Dr Suite 230 San Mateo CA, 94401
Dr. Alexander Moldanado, MD practices medicine at San mateo, California and specializes in family medicine. Dr. Moldanado graduated from University Of Illinois School Of Medicine and is licensed to see ...
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1982
University Of Illinois Med School
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1982
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Hearing Loss
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Vascular Disease
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Family Medicine
- Christ Hospital and Rush Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
Dr. Alexander Moldanado M.D.'s Practice location
San Mateo, CA 94401Get Direction
Dr. Alexander Moldanado M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moldanado
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
The vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable and persistent...
- Sean Shahriar Parsa2105 Forest Ave San Jose CA 95128
- Cheryl BryantBruce9722 MAcArthur Blvd Oakland CA 94605
- Dr. Erica Pych Kurien D.O.2200 Ofarrell St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Vicky Valverde-salas M.D.2700 International Blvd Oakland CA 94601
- Dr. Jennifer L. Slovis MD280 W Macarthur Blvd Oakland CA 94611
- Dr. Ruth Elaine Hoddinott MD1850 Sullivan Ave Daly City CA 94015