Dr. Timothy Mcmullen is a Chiropractor practicing in Liberty, MO. Dr. Mcmullen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mcmullen seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Timothy Richard Mcmullen DC's Practice location
Liberty, MO 64068Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Richard Mcmullen DC's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Lindsey Gallion D.C.1520 Walnut St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Corey Piva D.C1805 North State Route 7 Pleasant Hill Missouri 64080
- Dr. Kowin Casey DC1735 Walnut St Kansas City MISSOURI 64108
- Kelsey Linn Stallbaumer D.C.125 Ne 91st St Kansas City MO 64155
- Dr. Susan M Anschutz D.C.2609 SE 3rd St Lees Summit MO 64063
- Dr. Justin Hildebrand DC8357 NW Barrybrooke Dr Kansas City MO 64151