Dr. Thomas Edward Bunin DDS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics680 Middletown Blvd Suite 201 Langhorne PA, 19047
Dr. Thomas Bunin is a prosthodontist practicing in Langhorne, PA. Dr. Bunin specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Thomas Edward Bunin DDS's Practice location
Langhorne, PA 19047Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Edward Bunin DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bunin
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- Research Suggests Broccoli Could Benefit Crohn's Disease
There is a common myth that an individual’s diet can cause Crohn’s disease. This rumor is popular because on the surface it seems to make sense: Diet is often the culprit when it comes to stomach-related illness. However, medical research has proven that a person’s diet will not cause them to...
- What are the Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
This is the uncommon type of cancer that forms in plasma cells. A type of white blood cells found in the body, plasma cells, identify and battle germs and infections that attack the body.In multiple myeloma patients, the healthy plasma cells are overtaken by cancer cells. This reduces the number of...
- Track Your Baby's Development Week by Week in the Second Trimester
Growth and development happens swiftly during the second trimester. The baby continues to change and develop almost daily.During this stage, the focus of development is to increase in size and weight. In addition, the umbilical cord continues to thicken as it carries nutrients to the fetus. The baby...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Robert E. Weiner D.M.D.182 N HARRISON ST PRINCETON NJ 08540
- Dr. Laderrick Bullock D.M.D.1793 Springdale Rd Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. Glenn J Wolfinger D.M.D.,F.A.C.P.467 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Washington PA 19034
- Dr. Stephen R Cohen DDS1793 Springdale Rd Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. Zahra Afsharzand DMD31 Covered Bridge Rd Cherry Hill NJ 08034
- Dr. Joseph B Breitman D.M.D8021 Castor Ave Philadelphia PA 19152