Dr. Kaidong Wang M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)350 N Wilmot Rd Fl 4 Tucson AZ, 85711
Dr. Kaidong Wang is a physiatrist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Wang is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Wang focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Wang can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Jinzhou Med Coll, Jinzhou, Liaoning, China 1982
Jinzhou Medical School
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Suny Buffalo Grad Med-Dent, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
- State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine
Dr. Kaidong Wang M.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85711Get Direction
SAN JOSE, CA 95111Get Direction
Dr. Kaidong Wang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wang
- Risk Factors for Osteoporosis
Risk Factors for OsteoporosisFixed risk factors are responsible for an individual’s vulnerability to osteoporosis. Unlike adaptable risks, they are factors that aren’t adjustable, including family history, age, and gender. People might also experience secondary factors that increase their...
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- Osteoporosis: Know the Causes
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in reduced bone density and enhanced vulnerability of the bones. The detrimental thinning of the patient’s bones combined with the development of weaker bone crystals makes them highly susceptible to fractures.Although osteoporosis itself doesn’t directly...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- What Is Osteoporosis: Get the Facts
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes the bones to become brittle resulting in greater susceptibility to falls. It occurs when the bones lose essential minerals like calcium, more rapidly than the body’s ability to replace them, leading to a significant loss of the bone thicknessOsteoporosis Can...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Dr. Kenneth William Rabe D.O.6252 E. GRANT RD TUCSON AZ 85712
- Dr. Steven Parker Fowler M.D.9997 E Country Shadows Dr Tucson AZ 85748
- Dr. Tracy Louise Allen M.D.,M.A.6320 N La Cholla Blvd Tucson AZ 85741
- Dr. Jon Larson M.D.2102 N Country Club Rd Tucson AZ 85716
- Diane Connel P.T.2424 N WYATT DR TUCSON AZ 85712
- Dr. James E Bennett MD1921 W HOSPITAL DR TUCSON AZ 85704