Dr. Carlos Tello is a general practitioner practicing in Paterson, NJ. Dr. Tello does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Tello provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
National Higher University of San Marcos / Academy of Human Medicine 1977
- Hemivertebra Resection With Instrumented Fusion by Posterior Approach in Children.
- Multiplex PCR assay for genotyping of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Lima, Peru.
- Neurophysiological Monitoring in Radiofrequency Ablation of Spinal Osteoid Osteoma With a Progressive Time and Temperature Protocol in Children.
- Surgical Treatment With Pedicle Screws of Scoliosis Associated With Osteogenesis Imperfecta in Children.
- Neural control of vergence eye movements: neurons encoding vergence velocity.
- Harrington instrumentation without arthrodesis and consecutive distraction program for young children with severe spinal deformities. Experience and technical details.
Dr. Carlos A Tello MD PA's Practice location
Paterson, NJ 07504Get Direction
PATERSON, NJ 07502Get Direction
Dr. Carlos A Tello MD PA's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tello
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Alternative Treatments for Jock Itch
Jock Itch is a contagious skin condition. It is acquired through an infectious fungus belonging to the Dermatophyte family of microorganisms. It is characterized by clusters of rashes appearing like raised ridges with scaly edges that cause unbearable itching and soreness. Usually, the infection...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Alternative Treatments For Pneumonia
More than one million children under the age of five lose their lives because of pneumonia according to research. This figure is higher compared to those who lose their lives as a result of AIDS, malaria or tuberculosis. One would then ask the question, what is this deadly disease that claims so...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, which is a tube-like organ that extends from the large intestine. According to theories, the appendix is a specialized organ that is capable of producing antibodies. However, experts suggest that the appendix has no definite function in the human...
- Are There Any Complications of Mumps?
What Can Make Me Think That My Baby Is Having Complications?Mumps develop a row of inflammations in the different parts of your child’s body. The intensity of the condition varies and the age of your child plays a pivotal role here. Inflammation of the testicles (orchitis) may occur on the 6-8th...
- Dr. Constantina Discepola M.D.29 Southfield Ave Dobbs Ferry NY 10522
- Ramon Nicolas Polanco413 5th St Union City NJ 07087
- Dr. Bruce H Yaffe MD201 East 65th Street New York NY 10021
- Dr. Laurence Anthony Kirwan M.D.148 East Avenue Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Janice Korff M.D.1107 5th Ave New York NY 10128
- Dr. Aaron Park D.D.S., M.D.5318 Nc Highway 55 Durham NC 27713