Dr. Bruce A Buehler MD
Geneticist | Clinical Genetics (M.D.)988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE, 68198
Dr. Bruce Buehler practices Genetic Medicine in Omaha, NE. As a geneticist, Dr. Buehler performs experiments and analyzes data to interpret the inheritance of different traits in patients. A geneticist evaluates, diagnoses, and manages patients with hereditary conditions or congenital malformations, genetic risk calculations, and mutation analysis. Dr. Buehler carries out studies, tests, and counsels patients with genetic diseases.
- Interleukin-1beta upregulates MMP-9 expression in stromal cells of human giant cell tumor of bone.
- A tribute to Bryan D. Hall: Festschrift 2003.
- Interactions of herbal products with conventional medicines and potential impact on pregnancy.
- Treating children using alternative medicine.
- Use of herbal agents by breastfeeding women may affect infants.
- Dental management of an adolescent with trisomy 13 syndrome: a case report.
- Complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) in genetics.
- Algorithmic approach for methyl-CpG binding protein 2 (MECP2) gene testing in patients with neurodevelopmental disabilities.
- Prenatal prediction of risk of the fetal hydantoin syndrome.
- Aerosolized pentamidine and pregnancy.
- Wiedemann-Beckwith syndrome in apparently discordant monozygotic twins.
- The twenty-five most common multiple congenital anomaly syndromes in Nebraska.
- Familial lethal sleep apnea.
- Silver-Russell syndrome with unusual findings.
- Pregnancy in a woman with the Brachmann-de Lange syndrome.
Dr. Bruce A Buehler MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
Dr. Bruce A Buehler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buehler
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What is Neurofibromatosis?
Neurofibromatosis is a genetic disorder that affects the development of nerve cells and tissues in the body, leading to the formation of tumors in different parts of the nervous system. These tumors, also known as neurofibromas, may develop in the brain, spinal cord, along the nerves, or under the...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. Lois Janelle Starr M.D.982185 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Eric Thomas Rush M.D.985440 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Richard E Lutz MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. William B Rizzo MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Ann H Olney MD98810 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Julia A Bridge MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198