Mr. Michael Owen Daines M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology3333 Burnet Ave Ml 2000 Cincinnati OH, 45229
Dr. Michael Daines practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Cincinnati, OH. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Daines treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
- 50 years ago in the Journal of Pediatrics: The effect of allergy management on growth and development of allergic children.
- A novel mechanism by which interferon-gamma can regulate interleukin (IL)-13 responses. Evidence for intracellular stores of IL-13 receptor alpha -2 and their rapid mobilization by interferon-gamma.
- Analysis of the life cycle of stat6. Continuous cycling of STAT6 is required for IL-4 signaling.
- Methylation of STAT6 modulates STAT6 phosphorylation, nuclear translocation, and DNA-binding activity.
- Turning off signal transducer and activator of transcription (STAT): the negative regulation of STAT signaling.
- Allergy-driven alternative splicing of IL-13 receptor alpha2 yields distinct membrane and soluble forms.
- Alternaria alternata serine proteases induce lung inflammation and airway epithelial cell activation via PAR2.
- A highly potent agonist to protease-activated receptor-2 reveals apical activation of the airway epithelium resulting in Ca2+-regulated ion conductance.
- Cockroach allergen serine proteinases: Isolation, sequencing and signalling via proteinase-activated receptor-2.
- A Novel System to Test Bronchodilators.
Mr. Michael Owen Daines M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
TUCSON, AZ 85711Get Direction
Mr. Michael Owen Daines M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Daines
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Stephanie Logsdon M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Edmond G Sifri M.D.5914 Glenway Ave Cincinnati OH 45238
- Dr. Jacob Jan hendrik Bleesing M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Li Zuo MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Masood Ahmad MD6964 Tylersville Rd West Chester OH 45069
- Dr. Amal H. Assa'ad M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229