Dr. Brian O'neal is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. O'neal provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. O'neal discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Naval Operational Med Inst, General Preventive Medicine
Dr. Brian Andrew O'neal D.O. , MPH's Practice location
Virginia Beach, VA 23460Get Direction
FPO, AE 09645Get Direction
Dr. Brian Andrew O'neal D.O. , MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with COPD
Many people live life without realizing that they have COPD – the umbrella term for emphysema and bronchitis – even though it is a common disease.Long-term smokers will most likely have scars on their lungs that will become inflamed and irritated due to COPD. Patients tend to complain, but fail...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- Hypothyroidism: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Hypothyroidism is a condition characterized by a reduction in the amount of thyroid hormones produced by the thyroid gland. In this condition, the thyroid glands are under active and blood shows lower than normal levels of thyroid hormones. The symptoms of this disorder include:...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Chemicals Common in Plastics Might Impact Health
Plastics are abundantly used in most everyday life purposes. They are used in the majority of daily foods consumed like soft drinks, packaging trays, frozen ready-meal trays, and in very many other forms relating to everyday meals. These plastics are produced from a wide range of chemicals in...
- How to Overcome Lyme Disease with Diet, Supplements, and Natural Treatment Methods
Can you beat Lyme disease naturally? Do diet and supplements have roles to play in Lyme disease? Yes, you can beat Lyme disease naturally with diet and supplements.Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that is caused by the bite of a deer tick. Living with Lyme disease can be overwhelming,...
- Dr. James Michael Barrett D.O.1721 Taussig Boulevard Norfolk VA 23511
- Dr. Todd A Gardner M.D.375 A Street Norfolk VA 23511
- Dr. Huberto Isaac Ramos2136 Hickory Forest Dr Chesapeake VA 23322
- Dr. Kevin Eugene Brooks M.D. M.P.H.1550 Tomcat Blvd Virginia Beach VA 23460
- Dr. Lee Richard Mandel M.D.1279 Franklin St Norfolk VA 23511
- Dr. George Addison Newton D.O.620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708