Dr. David Cawley is a Dentist practicing in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Cawley specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mr. David Manuel Cawley DDS's Practice location
Montgomery, AL 36116Get Direction
Mr. David Manuel Cawley DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cawley
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Dr. Brock C Miller DDS1803 Station Drive Prattville AL 36066
- Mr. Kim Pierson Kornegay DMD711 Kornegay Drive Prattville AL 36066
- Dr. Mark B. Tickle DMD711 Kornegay Dr Prattville AL 36066
- Dr. Robert Darren Dillon DMD4730 Woodmere Blvd Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Julia Eileen isherwood Schreiber D.M.D.5833 Carmichael Rd Montgomery AL 36117
- Dr. Matthew Calhoun Bennett D.M.D.4270 Carmichael Rd Montgomery AL 36106