Dr. Karl Martin Beier M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)541 Sunset Ln Suite 301 Culpeper VA, 22701
Dr. Karl Beier is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Culpeper, VA. Dr. Beier specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Beier can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Beier can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1978
Drexel University College of Medicine 1978
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Naval Reg Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Naval Reg Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth) Program
Dr. Karl Martin Beier M.D.'s Practice location
Culpeper, VA 22701Get Direction
Dr. Karl Martin Beier M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beier
- Pregnancy Symptoms
Symptoms of pregnancy vary from one woman to another and also from one pregnancy to another. One of the most common and important symptom of pregnancy is a delayed or missed period. However, some of the early symptoms of pregnancy are similar to those of menstruation, and hence are often ignored or...
- Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment of HPV
HPV is the given name to different versions of the Human Papilloma Virus. HPV has 150 different types, and each sub type is given a number. More commonly called Genital Warts, HPV is one of the most common infections worldwide, and 50% of the people who engage in sexual activities acquire it at...
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- New Imaging Could Predict Whether Breast Cancer Will Spread
When it comes to the treatment of any type of cancer, the earlier the disease is caught and diagnosed, the better chance of success treatment has. Medical providers have worked to develop strategies for catching breast cancer at an early stage over the recent years. Women who may be more prone to...
- What Are Submucosal Leiomyomas?
Submucosal leiomyomas are non-cancerous tumors occurring at the wall of the uterus. It’s common in women of childbearing age. Most women with fibroids might not experience any visible symptoms. For some women, the symptoms of submucosal fibroids could become so severe that they interfere with...
- The Link Between Onions and Ovarian Cancer
It has been widely known that onions have high levels of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins and low levels of calories. This vegetable has previously received quite a lot of attention for its researched health benefits. Not only does the onion help with decreasing the symptoms of depression, but...
- Dr. Kerry Ann Hudson MD541 SUNSET LN STE 103 CULPEPER VA 22701
- Dr. Iris Amarante M.D.541 SUNSET LN CULPEPER VA 22701
- Dr. Melissa A Delgado MD541 Sunset Ln Culpeper VA 22701
- Dr. Kevin Stocker M.D.541 SUNSET LN CULPEPER VA 22701
- Dr. John Douglas Paulson M.D.501 Sunset Ln Culpeper VA 22701
- Dr. Elizabeth Musoke Mubiru MD541 Sunset Ln Culpeper VA 22701