Medical School D.O. 2004, Ohio University College of Osteopathic of Medicine, Athens, OH Undergraduate B.S. Nutrition 1999 The Ohio State University Columbus, OH Postgraduate Specialty Training Pediatric ...
Education and Training
Ohio University / Main Campus 2004
Dr. Kristen M. Ogg DO's Practice location
Grapevine, TX 76051Get Direction
Dr. Kristen M. Ogg DO's reviewsWrite Review
- How Keeping a Simple Food Log Can Help Manage Crohn's.
Even though millions of people suffer from Crohn's, the disease is a very personal one. Eating a special diet can help symptoms stay under control by avoiding aggravating foods. But what kinds of foods and ingredients should be avoided? Unfortunately, this answer may be different for anyone living...
- Home Test Featured on Dr. Oz Can Help Identify Alzheimer's Risk
Many think that there is life after Alzheimer's because patients are armed with the knowledge that their mind will eventually slip away. While there are methods of treatment in place, there is still no formal way to detect the disease early on, making treatment methods difficult to manage because...
- Recently Approved Multiple Sclerosis Drug Shows Promise
Only 50 years ago, there was no way possible to treat multiple sclerosis. Then, in the mid-1970s, a team of researchers and doctors used chemotherapy for the first time to treat the neurological disease. Since that first treatment, more than 10 new drugs have been developed and approved. Some of...
- How to Treat Excessive Perspiration
Sweat glands cause perspiration whenever there is an increase in temperature, fever, or when you are involved in physical activity. Perspiration is also seen when one is nervous, anxious, or under stress. When none of these factors are present, the signals for the production of sweating are normally...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Health Benefits of Artichokes
The artichoke is one of the most popular winter season vegetables. It is commonly known as “Ankinara” in Greek, and its use was very well-known to ancient Romans and Greeks, who mainly used it for health and medicinal purposes. The artichoke belongs to the Asteraceae or thistle family and its...
- Dr. Oluwasola Olamikan M.D.501 Eastlake Ave E. , Seattle WA 98109
- Dr. Bryan M Harris MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Weiwei Boone MD1935 Motor St Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Travis Jay Taylor M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Aditee P Ambardekar MD34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Edgar Erold Kiss M.D.1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX 75235