Dr. Edwin A Smith M.D.
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Suite 420 Atlanta GA, 30342
Phone: Fax: Website: Privileges:
Education and Training
Emory University School of Medicine MD 1988
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- Pediatric Urology
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- 2012 Atlanta Super Doctors
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Urology; Emory Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
Dr. Edwin A Smith M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
Dr. Edwin A Smith M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Dr. Andrew J Kirsch M.D.5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Wolfgang Hans Cerwinka M.D.5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Bruce H Broecker M.D.5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Charlotte A Massad M.D.5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Angela M Arlen M.D.5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Hal C Scherz M.D.5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342