Dr. Anthony Colalillo is a gastroenterologist practicing in Rahway, NJ. Dr. Colalillo specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Colalillo performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy 1970
University of Bologna / Faculty of Medicine And Surgery 1970
- Umdnj-Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Muhlenberg Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Muhlenberg Reg Med Center
Dr. Anthony Vincent Colalillo MD's Practice location
Rahway, NJ 07065Get Direction
Dr. Anthony Vincent Colalillo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Drugs for Heartburn May Cause Hip Fractures
Long-term use of proton pump inhibitors (PPIs), the major class of heartburn drugs, may result in fractures of the hip in postmenopausal women with a history of smoking. The results of the study, published in the journal BMJ, shows that the risk of a hip fracture is not lowered even after stopping...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- What Is Cytomegalovirus?
What is cytomegalovirus?Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a member of the herpes virus family. Others viruses that belong to the same family are:...
- Study Reveals Lack of Follow-Up Treatment for Celiac Patients
Celiac disease is a lifelong condition that can radically alter someone's way of life, prompting him or her to switch to different eating habits, adopting a more active lifestyle, and adopting healthier measures, in general. Those who are struggling with the disease must make regular visits to their...
- Vitamins for Celiac Disease
IntroductionA gluten-free diet is beneficial for those diagnosed with celiac disease. However, to avoid gluten from the diet, they need to keep a watch on what they are eating since gluten-free products tend to be deficient in certain vitamins and minerals, which are essential for our body....
- The Gut-Brain Connection: How Does Celiac Disease Affect the Brain?
Celiac Shows Itself in Mysterious WaysCeliac disease, a genetic autoimmune disease triggered by the consumption of gluten, is known for causing intestinal inflammation and an upset stomach, with symptoms like bloating and diarrhea. Though it only affects an estimated one percent of the population, a...
- Dr. David L. Carr-Locke MD FRCP10 Nathan D Perlman Pl New York NY 10003
- Dr. Gil I. Ascunce M.D.161 Madison Ave Suite 10 SW New York NY 10016
- Dr. Victor W. Groisser M.D.37 Glen Ave West Orange NJ 7052
- Dr. Daniel Megna MD360 Edison Street Staten Island New York 10306
- Dr. Jerome H. Siegel MD305 2nd Avenue New York New York 10003
- Rupa K. Sharma M.D.232 E 30h St New York New York 10016