Dr. Neil Silbermann is an optometrist practicing in Urbandale, IA. Dr. Silbermann specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Silbermann performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med- Farmington Ct 1974
University of Connecticut School of Medicine 1974
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Mass Eye And Ear Infirmary, Ophthalmology; Mass Gen Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Neil N Silbermann M.D.'s Practice location
Urbandale, IA 50322Get Direction
Dr. Neil N Silbermann M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Dr. Todd Randall Pietig O.D.12871 University Ave Clive IA 50325
- Dr. Jennifer Denhartog O.D.1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Oscar H Corredor O.D., F.A.A.O.206 Euclid Ave Des Moines IA 50313
- Dr. Bernard E Lee OD200 Army Post Rd Des Moines IA 50315
- Dr. Jay D Petersma O.D.5501 Nw 86th St Johnston IA 50131
- Dr. Patrick Lawrence Gannon O.D.7205 Mills Civic Pkwy West Des Moines IA 50266