Dr. Matthew Bressie M.D.
Family Practitioner3200 W Liberty Rd Suite C Ann Arbor MI, 48103
Matthew M. Bressie, MD Seattle family doctor specializing in care for all ages, preventive medicine and patient education
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1999
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Patient Education, Preventive Care
- Multicare Med Ctr, Family Medicine
Dr. Matthew Bressie M.D.'s Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48103Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98125Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Bressie M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bressie
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- The Four Stages of Hemorrhoids
Although sometimes embarrassing, hemorrhoids are quite common. Statistics indicate that one in every two people has had hemorrhoids at least once in their lifetime. Both men and women are affected by hemorrhoids.There are two types of hemorrhoids; internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids, as the...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Catherine A. Churgay M.D.518 Harriet St Ypsilanti Michigan 48197
- Dr. Karl Julius Edelmann MD955 W Eisenhower Cir Ann Arbor MI 48103
- Dr. Micah Scharer DO26006 Pontiac Trl South Lyon MI 48178
- Dr. Victoria Nicole Dooley M.D.21580 Novi Rd Novi MI 48375
- Dr. Cheryl Anne Johnstone M..D.308 S Main St Northville MI 48167
- Dr. Miguel Granados MD2001 S Merriman Rd Westland MI 48186