Yumiko Kanei M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1st Avenue And 16th Street 11 Dazian New York NY, 10003
Dr. Yumiko Kanei is a cardiologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Kanei specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kanei also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Nagoya University, Faculty Of Medicine Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease- 2007
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Interventional Cardiology- 2008
- Cardiac Catheterization, Heart Problems
- Member AMERICAN COLLEGE OF CARDIOLOGY
- Member SOCIETY FOR CARDIOVASCULAR ANGIOGRAPHY AND INTERVENTIONS
- Member AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION
- Interventional Cardiology, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY, 2008 Cardiology, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY, 2004 2007 2007
Yumiko Kanei M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
New York, NY 10009Get Direction
WORCESTER, MA 01655Get Direction
Yumiko Kanei M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kanei
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- Natural Trans Fats May Not Negatively Affect Your Heart
Trans fats can be classified as natural and man-made. Natural trans fats are found in beef, pork, lamb, and dairy products. Man-made trans fats are used to increase the shelf life of many products, and these fats are found to increase the risk of heart disease and clogging the arteries. According to...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- How to Properly Recover from Heart Surgery
The first few weeks after a heart surgery are usually eventful and difficult. As time passes, life becomes easier with lesser discomfort, if postoperative precautions are followed stringently. The most important thing that a patient should realize is that he himself is responsible for quick healing....
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Paul Schweitzer MD1st Avenue at 16th St New York New York 10003
- Deepika Satish M.D.,10 Union Sq E New York NY 10003
- Sung-hae Cho MD1st Ave At 16th Street New York NY 10003
- Maurice Rachko MD10 Union Sq E New York NY 10003
- Stanley L Halprin MD10 Union Sq East New York NY 10003
- Hossain Awini MD215 Park Avenue South New York NY 10003