Dr. Nathan Nicholas is a Chiropractor practicing in Charlotte, MI. Dr. Nicholas specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Nicholas seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Nathan Aaron Nicholas D.C.'s Practice location
Charlotte, MI 48813Get Direction
Dr. Nathan Aaron Nicholas D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Paul Jeremy Mcallister D.C.5732 Williams Lake Rd Waterford MI 48329
- Dr. Megan Elizabeth Baginski D.C.5021 W St Joseph Hwy Lansing MI 48917
- Dr. Tyson Avery Carter D.C.5021 W. St. Joseph Hwy Lansing MI 48917
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth May DC801 S Cedar St Mason MI 48854
- Dr. Heidi Hansen D.C.106 S Washington St Charlotte MI 48813
- Mariam Mukhtar1701 LAKE LANSING RD LANSING MI 48912