Roger Guy Nolte D.D.S.
Dentist | Dental Public Health1122 N Topeka St Wichita KS, 67214
Dr. Roger Nolte is a Dentist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Nolte specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Roger Guy Nolte D.D.S.'s Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
Roger Guy Nolte D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nolte
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Brian H. Jenkins DDS13905 E. Noland Ct. Independence MO 64055
- Gilbert R Omido DDS7207 E 21st St N Wichita KS 67206
- Mike Snowbarger D.D.S.1405 S. Hydraulic Wichita KS 67211
- Michael Earnest Johnson D.D.S.9100 E 29th St N Wichita KS 67226
- Dr. Eric S. Farmer D.D.S.7520 W. Village Circle Wichita KS 67205
- Dr. Thomas D. Fankhauser D.D.S.8150 E. Douglas Ave Wichita KS 67206