Dr. David H. Feng M.D.
Doctor425 Jack Martin Blvd Brick NJ, 08724
Dr. Feng graduated from McGill University in Montreal Canada. He completed both his residency in Diagnostic Radiology and his fellowship in Vascular & Interventional Radiology at the University of North ...
Education and Training
Hahneman University Medicine 1997
- SIR 2003 film panel case 6: hemosuccus pancreaticus secondary to chronic
- Incoherent subharmonic light scattering in isotropic media.
- Electron spin dynamics in a self-assembled semiconductor quantum dot: the limit of low magnetic fields.
- Nonequilibrium nuclear-electron spin dynamics in semiconductor quantum dots.
- Quantum analysis of optical bistability and spectrum of fluctuations.
- Periodic nanoripples in the surface and subsurface layers in ZnO irradiated by femtosecond laser pulses.
- Dipole, quadrupole and octupole plasmon resonance modes in non-concentric nanocrescent/nanodisk structure: local field enhancement in the visible and near infrared regions.
- Association analysis between the OPG g.27667T>A genetic variant and bone mineral density in Chinese postmenopausal women.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Diagnostic Radiology 2002
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Vascular and Interventional Radiology 2003
Dr. David H. Feng M.D.'s Practice location
Brick, NJ 08724Get Direction
Belmar, NJ 07719Get Direction
NORTHFIELD, NJ 08225Get Direction
Dr. David H. Feng M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feng
- What Is Condyloma?
IntroductionCondyloma is also known as genital warts. It is considered as a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that appears on the external genital region. It usually appears in the anal region, the upper vaginal portion, and in the urethra of males. The lesion appears raised and pinkish in...
- Dating with Genital Warts
Have you ever felt shy approaching a cute gal or guy across the room just because you have genital warts? Well, if you are suffering from this condition, you might be having the fear of rejection, which keeps you from forming relationships. The stigma of genital warts and resulting insecurities not...
- Brain-Dead California Girl Might be Declared “Undead” 3 Years from “Passing”
In December 2013, Jahi McMath, a 13-year-old girl from Northern California had a routine tonsillectomy in order to treat her sleep apnea. The surgery went awry and ended up causing her massive bleeding and an attack of arrhythmia, resulting in a cardiac arrest. The diagnosis read that Jahi had...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Samuel David Schenker MD437 Lakehurst Rd. Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Paul F Low MD67 Route 37 West Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Andrew Harrison M.D.101 Prospect St Lakewood NJ 08701
- Dr. John L. Stoneham MD81 Route 37 W Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Moshe Bacharach MD1166 River Ave Lakewood NJ 08701
- Sunita Singh Mann M.D.1608 Route 88 W Brick NJ 08724