Dr. Eva Morava-Kozicz practices Genetic Medicine in Minnesota at Mayo Clinic. As a geneticist, Dr. Morava-Kozicz evaluates rare disorders and their genetic background in patients. A geneticist evaluates, diagnoses, and manages patients with hereditary conditions or congenital malformations, genetic risk calculations, and mutation analysis. Dr Morava is specialized in inborn errors of metabolism. Her major expertiese are in congenotal disorders of glycosylation (CDG) and mitochondrial disease. Dr. Morava-Kozicz carries out studies, tests, and counsels patients with genetic diseases. Dr Morava-Kozicz is a clinician scientist and also involved in clinical trials.
American Board of Medical Genetics
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Professor of Medical Genetics Mayo Clinic, Rochester 2018 - Present
- CDG Hope and Dream Award 2013 World Conference on Congenital Disorders of Glycosylation
- American Society of Human Genetics
- Society for the Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- European Society of Human Genetics
- American College of Medical Genetics
- Medical School of the University of Pecs, Pecs, Hungary 1994
- Medical School of the University of Pecs, Pecs, Hungary 1999
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA 1998
Dr. Eva Morava-Kozicz, M.D, Ph.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eva Morava-Kozicz, M.D, Ph.D. | Geneticist | Clinical Biochemical Genetics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eva Morava-Kozicz, M.D, Ph.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morava-Kozicz
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- Is My Child More Likely to Develop Autism if a Blood Relative Has Autism?
Autism characterized by impaired social interactions reduced verbal and non-verbal communication and stereotyped behavior and activities. These symptoms appear in early childhood and impair or limit everyday functioning.Autism and geneticsResearchers believe that both environment and genetics play a...
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- What is Neurofibromatosis?
Neurofibromatosis is a genetic disorder that affects the development of nerve cells and tissues in the body, leading to the formation of tumors in different parts of the nervous system. These tumors, also known as neurofibromas, may develop in the brain, spinal cord, along the nerves, or under the...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Brendan Coe Lanpher M.D.200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Dusica Babovic-vuksanovic M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Jay W Ellison M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Noralane M Lindor M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Aaina Kochhar M.D200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Apostolos Psychogios MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905