Dr. Kayum Mohammadbhoy is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Wauchula, FL. Dr. Mohammadbhoy specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Mohammadbhoy can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Mohammadbhoy can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Calcutta / Medical College 1964
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Flushing Hosp Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Flushing Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Kayum Mohammadbhoy M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Kayum Mohammadbhoy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Irregular Periods: Oligomenorrhea, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
An irregular menstrual cycle can be experienced by women every once in a while. The irregularity may be a missed period or an early or late menstruation, which is normal and can be totally expected. However, when menstrual cycles are at long intervals, women could be having a condition called as...
- How Is Vaginitis Diagnosed?
Vaginitis is a common condition experienced by women. Yes, it can be uncomfortable, and you can easily feel uncomfortable even while relaxing because down there it’s not fine. Maybe there is a bit of a smell, itchiness, or discharge that are unusual and you may want to take action for things to go...
- What Are The Side Effects Of Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is also referred to as weight loss surgery. In other cases, it is known as gastric bypass surgery. It is an operation performed mostly on obese people. The main purpose for this type of surgery is to reduce weight.Bariatric surgery involves the removal of certain portions of your...
- What Is a Mucus Plug?
What is a mucus plug?A mucus plug is a thick mucus that seals the cervical canal. It is also known as the cervical mucus plug. The cervix produces a jelly-like substance to keep the area protected and moist during pregnancy. This substance builds up, which creates a plug of mucus. It serves as a...
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Dr. Mia E Branch MD4240 Sun N Lake Blvd Sebring FL 33872
- Dr. Lori A Leaseburge MD4240 Sun N Lake Blvd Sebring FL 33872
- Dr. Dipakkumar M Upadhyaya MD6801 Us Highway 27 N Sebring FL 33870
- Dr. Lareesa Monique Ferdinand M.D.950 County Road 17a W Avon Park FL 33825
- Dr. Guinevere Johnson Bullard MD4240 Sun N Lake Blvd Sebring FL 33872