Dr. James Kempiners is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Fort Thomas, KY. Dr. Kempiners specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 2001
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Otolaryngology; Univ Il Coll Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. James Jay Kempiners M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Thomas, KY 41075Get Direction
Dr. James Jay Kempiners M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Does Sleep Apnea Happen?
Sleep apnea may seem baffling at first. How much do you really know about the disease? What causes you to stop breathing in your sleep? Is this a natural phenomenon? Are some people more prone than others? How can you prevent it? Having many questions about a potential condition is normal. Many...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Labyrinthitis and Vertigo
Labyrinthitis is an inflammation of the inner ear due to a virus or bacteria. This inflammation of the inner ear disrupts the transmission of the sensory information to the brain. When it happens, symptoms similar to those of vertigo may be experienced as well as difficulties in vision and hearing....
- Cystic Fibrosis: Talking to Loved Ones
When getting a life-changing diagnosis, it may be hard to discuss it with others. It is isolating when you feel others do not understand; your family and friends may not have cystic fibrosis or know people affected by the disease. You may also be dealing with shock from the new diagnosis. Chances...
- What Is Pulsatile Tinnitus: Symptoms and Causes
What is pulsatile tinnitus?Pulsatile tinnitus is a rhythmical noise in the ears that is similar to the sound of a person's pulse or heartbeat. This sound may come and go and may be quite distracting to some people. In most cases, pulsatile tinnitus is related to blood flow disturbances, which is...
- Dr. Todd M. Kirchhoff M.D.40 N Grand Ave Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Theodore H Miller M.D., PHD.40 North Grand Ave. Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Bryan Jeffrey Krol M.D., FACS40 N Grand Ave Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Jospeh Francis Haas M.D., FACS40 N Grand Ave Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Michael Anthony Domet M.D.40 N Grand Ave Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Perry Stephen Poteet M.D.40 N GRAND AVE FORT THOMAS KY 41075