Dr. Zekeriyya Alanoglu is an anesthesiologist practicing in Washington University in Saint Louis, MO and also a faculty member in the Ankara University School of Medicine, Ankara Turkey. He is an European Society of Anaesthesiology and Turkish Society of Anesthesiology and Reanimation Board Certified anesthesiologist specialised on Pediatric Anesthesiology, Anesthesia for Solid Organ Transplantation. His fields of research are airway management and neuromuscular junction and related topics.
Dr. Alanoglu ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Alanoglu also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Ankara University MD 1993
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assoc.Prof Ankara University 2007 - 2012
- Professor Ankara University 2013 - 2018
- Instructor Wash U in St Louis 2018 - 2018
- Instructor Wash U in St Louis 2007 - 2008
- Attendant Anesthesiologist Ankara University 2000 - 2007
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Ankara University School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital ( Saint Louis, MO )
Dr. Zekeriyya Alanoglu MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Zekeriyya Alanoglu MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Zekeriyya Alanoglu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alanoglu
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Leander K. Lee MD3009 North Ballas Road St. Louis Missouri 63131
- Dr. Marie Angele Theard MD43 Kingsbury Place St. Louis Missouri 63112
- Dr. Brenda C. McClain MD3635 Vista Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63110
- Dr. Christopher P Creighton M.D.2345 Dougherty Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Juri McDowell11133 Dunn Road St. Louis Missouri 63136
- Dr. Toni R. Patterson D.O.800 W Jefferson St Kirksville MO 63501