Dr. Angela Palitto is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Beale Afb, CA. Dr. Palitto provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Palitto discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2012
- CORE/Affinity Medical Center Program
Dr. Angela Marie Palitto D.O.'s Practice location
Beale Afb, CA 95903Get Direction
KETTERING, OH 45429Get Direction
Dr. Angela Marie Palitto D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Hemicrania Continua?
IntroductionHemicrania continua is a rare and severe form of daily headaches. It is a continuous headache disorder, which is known to affect more women than men. It is a primary headache disorder, which means that an underlying cause has already been ruled out by carefully examining the medical...
- 5 Ways to Beat Procrastination: How to Get Away from It
What is procrastination?Do you find yourself putting things off too often and are always late for a meeting or any appointments? Do you identify yourself as someone who is unable to get properly organized? By now, you must have been aware that you are a procrastinator, who always tend to push things...
- Can Pap Smears Help to Detect Cervical Cancer?
A study has confirmed that regular Pap tests can help to save a woman's life because it is able to detect cervical. Cancer diagnosed by Pap smeears were 92% curable, while those diagnosed by the symptoms alone were only 66% curable. Even women who had symptoms when they went for the regular...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Lupus
IntroductionLupus is a chronic autoimmune disease. It is a complex disease characterized by inflammation and many other symptoms. In lupus, the body's immune system attacks its own healthy tissues and causes inflammation and swelling. It also damages other organs in the body. People with lupus tend...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- How to Handle Talking About MS with Family
Talking to loved ones about any chronic illness can be difficult, yet it’s an important conversation to have with individuals who will continue to be a part of your life’s journey. Opening dialogue creates the space for both you and your family to gain clarity and to establish trust and...
- Dr. Elizabeth Casstevens M.D.307 Boatner Rd Eglin Afb FL 32542
- Dr. Clarence Marcus Lee M.D.15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903
- Dr. Matthew Charles Gill M.D.15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903
- Dr. Richard Kevin Luger M.D.15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903
- Dr. Brian Agee MD MPH15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903
- Dr. Lance Nussbaum DO15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903