Dr. Angela Palitto is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Beale Afb, CA. Dr. Palitto provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Palitto discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2012
- CORE/Affinity Medical Center Program
Dr. Angela Marie Palitto D.O.'s Practice location
Beale Afb, CA 95903Get Direction
KETTERING, OH 45429Get Direction
Dr. Angela Marie Palitto D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Crohn's Disease: Foods, Vitamins, Supplements, and Herbal Remedies
Crohn's Disease and VitaminsCrohn is an inflammatory bowel disease which mainly affects the gastrointestinal tract causing severe pain in the abdomen, constant fever and reduction in weight. It does not allow the digestive system to absorb the required vitamins and nutrients from the food.Vitamins...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Diagnostic Issues with Male Breast Cancer
Although it’s rare, about 2000 US men are diagnosed each year with breast cancer. Male breast cancer is also on the rise, especially for men previously treated for lymphoma. Breast cancer is very difficult to diagnose in men, especially in the earlier stages. But, there are awareness efforts...
- How Do You Contract HIV?
How Do You Contract HIV?HIV was discovered in humans in the early 1980's, and has spread to millions of people all over the world. It can be difficult to differentiate between those who have been infected by HIV, and who have not. The virus has been attributed to fatalities in situations where...
- 5 Tips on Living with Pleurisy
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy, also called as pleuritis, is the inflammation of the pleural membranes lining your lungs. These double-membraned pleura are important because they protect and lubricate your lungs as you breathe in and out. The small amount of fluid in the pleural cavity helps the two...
- Some Beauty Regimens Might Not Be Safe During Pregnancy
Most of women avoid alcoholic drinks and sushi when they are pregnant. What they often forget is the safety of the routine beauty products they regularly use. According to Andrew Healy, MD, an obstetrician at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, any substance absorbed by the skin can reach the...
- Dr. Elizabeth Casstevens M.D.15301 WARREN SHINGLE RD BEALE AFB CA 95903
- Dr. Clarence Marcus Lee M.D.15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903
- Dr. Matthew Charles Gill M.D.15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903
- Dr. Brian Agee MD MPH15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903
- Dr. Richard Kevin Luger M.D.15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903
- Dr. Lance Nussbaum DO15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903