Dr. David Burros is an endodonist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Burros is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Mr. David G Burros D.D.S's Practice location
Mr. David G Burros D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
- Ovarian Cancer: Get the Facts
Ovarian cancer is one of the deadliest types of cancer that affects the female population. The disease is very painful and uncomfortable, which can spread to the nearest organs in a very short time. If the disease is discovered at the first (localized) stage, the patient will have a 5-year survival...
- Mother of Teen Mom 2 Star Briana DeJesus Has Been Diagnosed with Lupus
On Dec. 8th, Roxanne DeJesus, the mother of Briana who starred in the American TV series “Teen Mom 2,” revealed on Twitter that she has been diagnosed with lupus after undergoing several blood tests, along with sharing the photos of her blood samples that she took at her doctor's office. Her...
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- Heat Rash: When Should I See a Doctor?
Heat rash is a condition that easily goes away with time without the need for medical care. This usually happens when the skin cools down and the sweating reduces. Sometimes, it can take a few days for the affected part of the skin to heal completely. However, there are times when the rashes tend...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. James Sather DDS3085 W Ina Rd Tucson Arizona 85741
- Mr. Tung B Bui D.D.S1011 N Craycroft Rd Tucson AZ 85711
- Jonathan M Gutman DMD310 N Wilmot Rd Tucson AZ 85711
- Gary K Silver DDS MDS5311 E Broadway Blvd Tucson AZ 85711
- Ahmad Alnatour DDS7645 N ORACLE RD ORO VALLEY AZ 85704
- Mr. Dean M Hauseman D.M.D1011 N Craycroft Rd Tucson AZ 85711