Dr. Adam J. Smith MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease541 Main St Suite 400 South Weymouth MA, 02190
Dr. Adam Smith practices Pulmonology in South Weymouth, MA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Smith manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
New York University School of Medicine 2003
Dr. Adam J. Smith MD's Practice location
South Weymouth, MA 02190Get Direction
BURLINGTON, MA 01805Get Direction
Dr. Adam J. Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What Is Bronkaid?
Generic Name: Ephedrine and GuaifenesinBrand Name: Primatene Asthma, BronkaidIntroduction Bronkaid is known for treating the symptoms of asthma. It works by thinning the mucus, so it can be eliminated from the body through coughing. Bronkaid consists of two active ingredients:...
- How Is Bronchitis Treated?
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the bronchi, usually resulting from a viral infection. Bronchitis can be either acute or chronic. Allergic bronchitis is also common among people who have allergies. Bronchitis is more common during the winter season when common cold and flu infect people in the...
- Young Girl with Cystic Fibrosis Joins Her Favorite Softball Team
Emily Sorensen is all smiles as she wears her autographed BYU batting helmet, cheering on her new team on the softball field. For her mom, Yannie Sorensen, seeing her little girl energetic and excited is a priceless gift. Emily suffers from cystic fibrosis, and since she was a young child, she has...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Teaches Fan with Cystic Fibrosis How to Drive a Tank
People spend so much time chasing their dreams, and sometimes it can start to feel like they are impossible to reach. But the little things in life can show that dreams really do come true, and for Logan Decker, that dream became a reality earlier this year with a little help from his...
- Dr. Martin F. Joyce-Brady MD Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Dr. Jessica Brenna Mccannon MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Melissa Hoffman Tukey MD725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dr. David Murray Systrom MD75 FRANCIS ST BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Erik Eduardo Folch MD, MSC185 Pilgrim Rd Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Scott Lewis Schissel MD133 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215