Dr. Marlon Adrian Lee M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery2955 Xenium Ln N Suite 40 Minneapolis MN, 55441
Dr. Lee's professional vascular interests include endovascular and surgical treatments of vascular disease and peripheral arterial disease, creation and maintenance of dialysis access, stenting and by ...
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Marlon Adrian Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55441Get Direction
Dr. Marlon Adrian Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Dr. William R. Omlie M.D.6405 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Robert Joseph Reese DO6525 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435
- Dr. Michael T Schueppert MD6500 EXCELSIOR BLVD ST LOUIS PARK MN 55426
- Dr. Julie Gilkeson MD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Matthew Melin6405 FRANCE AVE S STE W440 EDINA MN 55435
- Dr. Adnan Z Rizvi MD800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407